Lacking of facilities

The Ct-Stonogram request from the doctor for my father was last month.  We went to the nearby hospital because the father does not want to travel far because of his condition.  He even doesn’t want to get the laboratory saying that he is too old and he is ready for what will going to happen to him.  He just accepted that if he is going to die, then be it.  But we do not want that to happen.  We agreed that we will do everything we can for him to get well soon.  However, when we went to the nearby hospital, the father did not able to take the CT-Stonogram test because the hospital does not have the equipment/machine for it.

Because of the lacking of facilities, we do not have any choice but to go to the hospital in the city.  It took us a month to have the test due to my father’s condition.  If the nearby hospital does have the facility we do not need to travel far.  Anyways, now we are just waiting for the result.  We will get the result tomorrow and will go back to the father’s doctor to make us understand of the father’s condition.  We do hope for the best.  Hopefully no more operation for him because he don’t like to undergo another operation.

[ Tagged In ] , ,

Comments are closed.