1. Sometimes you have to fall from the mountain to realize what you are climbing for.
2. Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want are worth fighting for.
3. Sometimes we have to be broken, for us to be whole again.
4. From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story.
5. At the end of all these trials you will say, I SURVIVED!
When we feel down and hopeless of all the trials, we sometimes lose the courage to go on with life. We think that there is no tomorrow and no light with all the darkness of the way we are passing. We have to realize that the true meaning of life is sacrificing, sorrow, and trials for us to taste the true meaning of it. The meaning of true happiness in life. Life is beautiful when you are able to fight and stand still with all those trials. Life is worth living if you overcome all the challenges in life. After all of these trials, pain is nothing because we are facing life with a smile on our face. A smile that no one can compare and buy for it is a smile of rejoicing. The sweet smile you have after passing the the obstacles in life.